Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tale of Two Breakfasts

This past weekend, I visited Daytona Beach with a good friend. She had a family wedding to attend and I was her traveling companion. Yup, it was a gay-cation.



Since we were on vacation, after a night down in the hotel bar, we decided we needed to order room service. Boy, was she patient with me during this process. Everything had something weird about it. Nuts, fruit, custard, etc. She assured me that custard dipped french toast would be good.

So....I ordered the french toast


And she ordered this.




Can you say opposites attract? I believe it was salmon slices on a bagel. I would rather starve than eat that. One thing we agreed on - Mimosa's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds romantic. Whose the man in the relationship?

Anonymous said...

We take turns.